Battle Briefing | June 2021
I started the day in a meeting with a local pastor who wanted to dialog about engaging more men in small group discipleship focused on biblical manhood.
I came back to the office and responded to a request from a Noble Warriors partner about resources we might recommend for Bible study with 12–13-year-old boys.
Before noon, a pastor from Fredericksburg met me at the office to pick up 20 copies of the BetterMan participants guide. He’s anxious to launch a new discipleship initiative with his men.
The day finished in a meeting with a local guy who’s very involved in his church’s men’s ministry but is also helping resource and encourage men at a church plant in downtown Richmond.
It was a full and satisfying day. Not every day is like this, but I wish more were.
You are creating these moments and opportunities.
God takes your prayers, your volunteer hours, your financial partnership, and your encouragement and multiplies them into transformed lives.
As faithful men are resourced and encouraged to “teach others also,” the Kingdom advances.
Thank you for sowing seeds in the lives of these faithful men!
- Let’s pray together for more faithful men who will teach others also. There is no shortage of opportunity for us to point men to Jesus as the model for manhood.
- Would you also pray with me and our NW Board of Directors as we ask God what Noble Warriors should look like as we move to a post-COVID ministry environment?
- Manhood in the Media Spotlight – Men Engaging in the Abortion Issue [Podcast Ep. 116] - November 30, 2023
- Manhood in the Media Spotlight – Men and Marriage [Podcast Ep. 115] - November 22, 2023
- What Does it Mean to Have a God-Sized Goal? - November 22, 2023