Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. 2 Corinthians 5:17
New beginnings. New perspectives. New attitudes. New priorities. A new year…
and the beginning of conference season. We love to hear and share stories of how seeds you sow through Noble Warriors produce the fruit of changed lives. When we hear those stories, we are often able to trace them back to conversations, connections, challenges, commitments or confessions that take place at NW conferences.
Both our 2017 and 2018 year-end letters featured testimonies of men impacted by Leading Noble Men (our conference for pastors and leaders) and The Noble Man conferences (one-day live events for men of all ages). We’re looking forward to stories of transformation that will take place during 2019!
- Would you join us in praying for God to work mightily in the hearts and lives of men who will attend our events this year?
Our team can make preparations and invite men. But, it’s just a party for guys if we don’t pray earnestly that God will prepare minds, soften hearts, reveal sin, mend relationships and reveal Truth among us.
Leading Noble Men 2019 is set for Tuesday, January 29.
- Let’s pray together specifically that pastors and leaders will be stirred by the Holy Spirit to make strategic investments in men.
- I’m going to pray specifically that leaders would follow Paul’s admonition for Timothy to invest in faithful men who will be able to teach others also. (2 Timothy 2:2b).
Stephen Mansfield (Author of Mansfield’s Book of Manly Men and many others) and Dhati Lewis (Pastor of Blueprint Church in Atlanta and cohost of Undivided video series) will be with us as keynote speakers. Visit our website for details and to register. Bring the men’s ministry leadership team from your church! www.noblewarriors.org/lnm
Your investments in men will be multiplied as God uses these gifted men to encourage leaders! Thank you!
- Manhood in the Media Spotlight – School is a Hostile Environment for Boys [Podcast Ep. 117] - December 7, 2023
- Multiplying Seeds with Seminary Students - December 6, 2023
- Manhood in the Media Spotlight – Men Engaging in the Abortion Issue [Podcast Ep. 116] - November 30, 2023