We’re kicking off a new season of The Noble Man Podcast talking about mentorship. This short episode packs a punch as Mike answers some of the most frequently asked questions he gets about mentoring, including:
- What’s the one thing every man wants and needs in his life?
- What’s the difference between mentorship and discipleship?
- What’s necessary for a good mentorship relationship?
- Who should be a mentor?
- What if you’ve made some major mistakes? Can God still use you?
- Can a younger guy mentor an older guy?
Discipleship doesn’t happen without intentionality.
Ask yourself how to have the posture of someone who is being conformed to the image of Christ. Listen and take on the mentorship challenge.
Master Plan of Evangelism by Robert Coleman
Just One Conversation by Chuck Lawless
MasterLife: A Biblical Process for Growing Disciples by Avery Willis
Letters to an Apprentice by J. Taliaferro
- Manhood in the Media Spotlight – Men Engaging in the Abortion Issue [Podcast Ep. 116] - November 30, 2023
- Manhood in the Media Spotlight – Men and Marriage [Podcast Ep. 115] - November 22, 2023
- What Does it Mean to Have a God-Sized Goal? - November 22, 2023