Do you know The Dad Whisperer? Dr. Michelle Watson Canfield is a unique voice in men’s ministry. She shares the story of how God called her into ministering to fathers. As a woman in the fathering space, she is a voice of encouragement to dads who want to understand how to relate better to their daughters.
Dr. Watson founded The Abba Project in 2010 to help dads connect with their daughters’ hearts. She’s authored “Dad, Here’s What I Really Need from You: A Guide for Connecting with Your Daughter’s Heart” and “Let’s Talk, Conversation Starters for Dads and Daughters.” She currently hosts a podcast called The Dad Whisperer, where she provides practical resources for dads, especially those with daughters.
In this episode, she reveals:
- The easy way – not the hard way – to connect with your daughter.
- The key to opening your daughter’s heart.
- Tips many men say helped them to be a better dad and a better husband too.
- Action steps for men to fight for their daughters.
If you’re antsy about listening to a female, don’t be. She gets men better than many pastors I know. She’s an ally for dads and puts tools in your toolbox to help you win with your daughter.
“And he will go before him in the spirit and power of Elijah, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children.” Luke 1:17a
Follow Dr. Michelle on Instagram
The Dad Whisperer Podcast here, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, and Google Podcasts
The Dad Whisperer Podcast on Instagram
Dad, Here’s What I Really Need from You
Fathers.com with Ken Canfield
- Build Up Your Grads - May 12, 2023
- Easter Around the World - May 3, 2023
- God is Good! All the Time! - May 2, 2023