Minute with Mike / August 2019
My trip with Hannah to Bangladesh was my fifth to that country. It’s always encouraging for me to spend time with faithful workers there who prayerfully develop and execute strategies to share the gospel, baptize believers, disciple leaders and plant churches.
Discipling men is critical to their strategy.
It’s true around the world, when God transforms a man, everything around him changes. And this change (especially in places where living out faith in Christ is truly difficult or dangerous) positively impacts all their relationships. God is at work in these places!
So is Satan. As I was headed to the airport, I received a text from a missionary friend about how Satan was working to take out a visible leader in a local church. I’m always saddened by these stories. But I’ve gotten over being surprised. Men are high value targets for the enemy. He is prowling like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8
We must… Resist him, firm in our faith, knowing that the same kinds of suffering are being experience by your brotherhood throughout the world. 1 Peter 5:9
- Let’s pray together for the men we know who are seeking to walk faithfully with Christ.
- But, let’s also pray for brothers that we may not know who are under attack around the world.
Never underestimate the impact of your prayers and partnership as we work together to help man stand up as Satan attacks.
This article first appeared in the Noble Warriors® Monthly Partner Letter. Click here to learn how you can partner with us.
- Manhood, Domination, and Battle – Does Masculinity Matter in 2023? - March 23, 2023
- Excitement is Building! - March 17, 2023
- Gaming: The Good, the Bad, and the Redeemed - March 10, 2023