I have some exciting news to share with you. The NCMM (National Coalition of Ministries to Men) has released a new book, How to Disciple Men (Short and Sweet): 45 Proven Strategies from Experts on Ministry to Men. I’m privileged to serve as the president of NCMM and contributed a chapter to the effort, Chapter 36 – Should I Go into Full-Time Ministry? (You can purchase the book on Amazon here.)
Each of the 45 SHORT chapters were written by guys who are sold out to seeing men discipled well. They’re arranged in these categories…
1. The Case for Ministry to Men
2. Successful Men’s Events
3. One-On-One Disciple-Making
4. Men and Small Groups 5. Ministering to Subgroups of Men
6. Prayer, Teaching and Evangelism
7. Growing Your Organization
8. Keeping Yourself Strong
I know you’ll find wisdom and blessing on these pages. I also hope that you’ll be encouraged to continue hearty investments in discipling men!
By the way, the NCMM has specifically created an Apprentice Membership for guys who are fully engaged in discipling men in one-on-one relationships or by leading small groups. This membership is only $29. You may want to join NCMM at this level to connect with other men who disciple men. Learn more here.
It’s a great joy to work together to help men walk with Christ and lead well!
This book would be a great resource for your men’s ministry leadership team! Contact us if you’d like to purchase multiple copies!
Also, don’t miss the free 5-day reading plan at Bible.com. Check it out here.
- Manhood in the Media Spotlight – Men Engaging in the Abortion Issue [Podcast Ep. 116] - November 30, 2023
- Manhood in the Media Spotlight – Men and Marriage [Podcast Ep. 115] - November 22, 2023
- What Does it Mean to Have a God-Sized Goal? - November 22, 2023