COVID has been a real eye-opener for many on the health of our marriages. Even The Wall Street Journal noted The Strain the Covid Pandemic Is Putting on Marriages.
I hope by now you’ve heard The Noble Man Podcast Episode 34 with Keith Tully of FamilyLife Ministry. He shares how God redeemed his “dead” marriage and brought him and his wife Trish to FamilyLife as missionaries who now get to love and encourage others in their marriages.
Keith is a longtime friend of Noble Warriors and a workshop contributor for many of our Iron Sharpens Iron / The Noble Man Conferences, and we’d like to make one of Keith’s past workshops available to you, as well resources for FamilyLife’s The Art of Marriage – Resolving Conflict.
In The Lazarus Marriage, you’ll receive encouragement and practical steps for:
- A biblical vision and a new gospel perspective on marriage
- 3 Steps to Lead in Your Marriage
- Your wife’s 3 favorite words. HINT: They are not, “I love you.”
The highest purpose for our marriage is to reflect the unity of the Godhead, the relationship between Christ and his church, and to bear the fullness of his image together. Men, I hope you will listen, study, and strive to reflect the oneness of the Godhead in your marriage so that the world will believe.
“That they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me.” John 17:21
Even in “normal” times, we need to continually focus on the health of our marriage. It’s why Keith and Trish Tully have committed their lives to events like Weekend to Remember, where couples can take time out of their everyday lives to focus on each other and on God’s blueprint for their marriage. Events are still happening, in-person with safety guidelines as well as live-stream options, so find a date that works for you and book one today.
There’s no better cause than to strengthen your relationship as husband and wife.
Resources from Ep. 34 of the Podcast:
The Noble Man Conference Workshop – The Lazarus Marriage by Keith Tully
Virginia November 2020 Art of Marriage Events – Register in advance for in-person and live-streaming events.
Love Like You Mean It by Bob Lepine
Leading in Prayer:
- Oneness Prayer Challenge – A tool for leading couples through 30 days of praying with your spouse
- Vertical Marriage – 30 days of short simple prayers to help focus your marriage on Christ
- Art of Marriage – Resolving Conflict in Your Marriage - Mini-Course
- Art of Parenting
- Free online devotionals and resources from Family Life
- Manhood in the Media Spotlight – Men Engaging in the Abortion Issue [Podcast Ep. 116] - November 30, 2023
- Manhood in the Media Spotlight – Men and Marriage [Podcast Ep. 115] - November 22, 2023
- What Does it Mean to Have a God-Sized Goal? - November 22, 2023