Minute with Mike / May 2020
We’re locked in on the mission of Noble Warriors! Methodologies, however, are adjustable. “Improvise, Adapt and Overcome!”, a slogan of the Marine Corps, has become a mantra for a broader set of individuals and organizations including Noble Warriors.
We keep asking God to help us understand how to serve churches as they equip men to walk with Christ and lead well. We regularly champion God’s design for men to serve as spiritual leaders in their homes. It doesn’t work out perfectly in every situation, but our desire is to help men execute this role well.
Churches have launched virtual worship gatherings. I’m personally thankful for this! But, passive engagement with a pre-recorded sermon video or even a live stream is only so effective.
What really matters is the processing that takes place afterward and beyond.
The most impactful spiritual moments generally won’t happen during large group gatherings but in the context of life. We want to see men ready to engage those moments, whenever they pop up.
- Pray for us that we will have the wisdom to serve churches and leaders well in the COVID-19 crisis.
- Pray for the results from our first Virtual Regional Team meeting that took place May 11 and the pastors and leaders across the state.
- Multiplying Seeds with Seminary Students - December 6, 2023
- Manhood in the Media Spotlight – Men Engaging in the Abortion Issue [Podcast Ep. 116] - November 30, 2023
- Manhood in the Media Spotlight – Men and Marriage [Podcast Ep. 115] - November 22, 2023