Landon stepped into the Office Manager role as Laurie transitioned to retirement at the end of 2021, and will support the team by keeping the office running smoothly. He personally has seen the great need for men’s discipleship and wants to be a part of seeing churches invest in it.
He has a desire to see people transformed by the resurrection power of Jesus Christ and to share it with others. Landon loves to see others overcome challenges and grow in their faith. He also has a passion for investing in others and having others invest in him.
Landon and his wife Diana have a 2 1/2 year old daughter, Lily, who keeps them on their toes!
Fun Facts About Landon
- I spent 2 years living and working in South American and love to speak Spanish! I also love any chance to eat Peruvian food.
- My favorite ice cream flavor is cookie dough.
- I like pepperoni and sausage on my pizza.
- My first car was a 1998 Ford F-150.
- If I could have dinner with anyone from history it would be the Apostle Paul, hands down. There is such a wealth of knowledge from his life. I would love to hear his experiences face to face.