He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your seed for sowing and increase the harvest of your righteousness. 2 Corinthians 9:10
I’m thankful that the ministry impact of Noble Warriors continues to expand. Often, well beyond our expected or known reach. What’s even better is to get updates like these about how the prayer and financial seeds you are sowing produce a harvest!
Thank you for investing in discipling men!
Reading the current newsletter today, including your timeline history of Men’s Fraternity groups, I thought back of when I first discovered Noble Warriors. It was at a Weekend to Remember conference in Richmond, I think in 2008. You had a table at the top of the stairs (of wherever we were at) and the climbing gear caught my attention (a man thing). From that short meeting, so much started that has been steady to this day. I learned so much biblical truth of how to raise my two boys. I found Men’s Fraternity and still use the Quest series weekly in my jail ministry. I learned how to be a biblical father to my four daughters and a godly husband to my wife. So much of my now started then and continues. I want to thank you for doing what you do. Your mission is working and extends throughout Virginia and beyond.
Blessings, David Berryman
From Johnson City, TN on Father’s Day…
You’ve met Rich Babbitt before. Here’s a text I received from him on Father’s Day…
“Our pastor (carrying his son!) passed on Robert Lewis’ fathering advice (that I had shared with him) in today’s message!”
Friends, never forget that you are transforming men for the long term across the miles…
- Thank God with us for the multiplication of ministry that has taken place.
- Pray that more men like Dave and Rich will be personally impacted by our ministry and we’ll hear even more stories like these.
- Pray for Dave’s ongoing prison ministry. Many men come to Christ in the crucible of prison.
- Manhood in the Media Spotlight – Men Engaging in the Abortion Issue [Podcast Ep. 116] - November 30, 2023
- Manhood in the Media Spotlight – Men and Marriage [Podcast Ep. 115] - November 22, 2023
- What Does it Mean to Have a God-Sized Goal? - November 22, 2023