Have you stopped to think about how often fire is used or mentioned in the Bible?
- A flaming sword blocked the entrance to the Garden of Eden after Adam and Eve sinned. (Genesis 3:24)
- Fire consumed the sacrificial lamb on the altar once Abraham was told to spare Isaac. (Genesis 22:13)
- God got Moses’ attention with a burning bush. (Exodus 3-4)
- God led the Israelites through the desert at night with a pillar of fire. (Exodus 13:21)
- The Hebrew children were thrown into a fiery furnace. (Daniel 3)
- Jesus restored Peter at a fire. (John 21:9-19)
I could go on and on… so could you.
Here are some observations about men and fire:
- Men are drawn to fire.
- Men are mesmerized by fire.
- Men relax around a fire.
- Men connect around a fire.
Many of you have fire pits of some sort in your backyards or even at your church. Let’s leverage our fire pits, biblical references to fire, and the fact that men are drawn to fires for Kingdom advantage.
Meet Me at the Fire is a new resource from Noble Warriors that will help you and men in your church leverage their fire pits to point men to Jesus as they study how God uses fire in the Bible.
Here’s a bit about the study and the sessions:
- The six sessions are interactive and practical.
- We’ve stacked the deck for you. Our goal is to help you do this well so with each session we’ve included…
- Downloadable leader’s guide with scripture references, helpful questions, and right next steps.
- Content tips to help with the lesson.
- Leadership tips to help you with leading a men’s small group. Check out this sample leadership tip video here.
- Follow-up email/text templates to send to your men for encouragement.
- For a limited time, we’re giving you a 50% discount off the regular price of $39.99. Use code HALFOFF when you register!