Minute with Mike / August 2017
Here’s a sampling of questions we received just this month…
- A father in Illinois reached out to me asking for recommendations about resources to use in discipling young men.
- A husband in Central Virginia reached out asking where he and his wife might connect with mentors who would walk with them through addiction recovery.
- A young father reached out because he’s frustrated with how men are generally represented in our culture. He wants to be a godly man and model Biblical manhood to his 5 (yes, five) sons.
Ultimately, we want to encourage these men not only to grow themselves but also to round up some battle buddies in their church and community to engage the enemy together. Your prayers and partnership are equipping men for battle and encouraging them to multiply what God’s doing in their local churches.
Join us in praying for Jesus to work mightily in the lives of these men and for the work to be multiplied as they connect with other men!
- Manhood in the Media Spotlight – Men Engaging in the Abortion Issue [Podcast Ep. 116] - November 30, 2023
- Manhood in the Media Spotlight – Men and Marriage [Podcast Ep. 115] - November 22, 2023
- What Does it Mean to Have a God-Sized Goal? - November 22, 2023