Our 2020 conference season got off to a great start on January 28th with Leading Noble Men.
Here are a few of the comments from pastors and leaders you impacted by praying and partnering with us to help churches disciple men!
I walked away with a renewed feeling that men need to not be afraid to be masculine and lead their families and be who they were meant to be.
I got a simple reminder of the importance of focusing much of my time and energy as a pastor towards men.
Stephen Kendrick’s message about the importance and significance of one man, and his impact was very powerful.
Pastor Luter’s framework using Jesus as the model for men’s ministry was my #1 takeaway!
Church leadership should strongly consider how to reach more men in order to reach families.
I left this conference highly motivated to make disciples!
Friends, these are just a few of the many positive comments about the day! Thank you for locking arms with us to pray for this event.
Would you continue to pray with us???
- That these pastors and leaders would follow through on their commitments to go back to their churches and disciple men well.
- That families would be reached, and marriages impacted as we help churches disciple men. There is a clear connection here!
- Manhood in the Media Spotlight – Men Engaging in the Abortion Issue [Podcast Ep. 116] - November 30, 2023
- Manhood in the Media Spotlight – Men and Marriage [Podcast Ep. 115] - November 22, 2023
- What Does it Mean to Have a God-Sized Goal? - November 22, 2023