Part 7 in the #BattleLine series.
STACY AND I RAN TO THE BATTLE LINE IN 2005.
We responded to a clear call to go all in… launching Noble Warriors to help churches disciple men. (God has been gracious in many ways throughout the journey but Stacy’s unwavering partnership in this adventure is one of the great blessings!) Over the years, many of you have joined us at the battle line as well. You’ve prayed for us or the ministry, participated in events, partnered with us financially or told others about the impact of Noble Warriors.
LITERALLY, TENS OF THOUSANDS OF LIVES HAVE BEEN TOUCHED!
- THOUSANDS OF MEN have learned and now practice biblical manhood because of Men’s Fraternity and 33 groups we helped launch.
- NEARLY 20,000 MEN have participated in over 40 conferences.
- THOUSANDS OF MANGERS have been built in over 30 states by men who are keeping Christ in front of Christmas for their families.
- OTHER MINISTRIES across the country have been encouraged and blessed by our participation in national networks, like NCMM.
In the next five years, our goal is to connect with every church in the state of Virginia with an offer to help them disciple their men toward biblical manhood. We believe there are over 12,000 churches in VA. This is a bold, audacious, God-sized goal. The goal is every church. The strategy is Noble Warriors Centurions across the state! (Can you imagine men like Bill Ward, serving and coaching the Fred Grays, Greg Beechaums, and Nathan Carrs throughout Virginia?)
WOULD YOU RUN TO THIS BATTLE LINE WITH US?
Your PRAYERS, PARTICIPATION and PARTNERSHIP fuel the work.
Our team is praying for $100,000 in giving to launch the initiative.
NOW IS THE TIME TO RUN LIKE DAVID TO THE BATTLE LINE!
Visit NobleWarriors.org/Donate to join us in the BATTLE for MEN, MARRIAGES and FAMILIES!
- Multiplying Seeds with Seminary Students - December 6, 2023
- Manhood in the Media Spotlight – Men Engaging in the Abortion Issue [Podcast Ep. 116] - November 30, 2023
- Manhood in the Media Spotlight – Men and Marriage [Podcast Ep. 115] - November 22, 2023