Tim has been a prayer and financial supporter of Noble Warriors from the very beginning, and now serves on our Board of Directors. He also provides assistance with the governance activities required for a nonprofit ministry.
Tim has over 30 years helping Financial Service Companies establish, maintain, and improve their Governance Programs in the areas of Risk, Compliance, and Audit. He also has a passion for men’s ministry, missions and orphan care, and even served overseas in 2019-2020. Tim met his wife, Lisa, at the Baptist Student Union on the campus of Virginia Tech and they have been married since 1991. They have 2 grown children, Meredith (married to Eric) and Mitchell.
Fun Facts About Tim
- I have broken my collar bone 2 times (on my 5th birthday and at age 13).
- I have played the trumpet since 4th grade and enjoy the opportunities to play on special occasions with our church orchestra.
- My favorite ice cream flavor is Heavenly Hash or Rocky Road.
- The best pizza toppings? Meat Lovers (pepperoni, sausage, Canadian bacon, etc.) although a good Hawaiian is hard to beat!
- My first car was a 1977 Silver Chevrolet Chevette – 4 speed, silver with red interior..
- I would love to have dinner with George Muller (1805-1898) who was a Christian missionary evangelist and a coordinator of orphanages in Bristol, England. Through his faith and prayers (and without asking for money) he had the privilege of caring for over 120,000 orphan children. It would be fascinating to hear from him about his heart for caring for orphans and his devotion to prayer as he trusted God to meet the various needs he encountered daily.