Battle Briefing | September 2021
One of the most enjoyable things about our great Commonwealth of Virginia is that we get to fully enjoy all four seasons. I don’t know about you, but I’m ready for the heat and humidity to end and the firepit and football to begin.
Ecclesiastes 3:1 “For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven.”
Seasons are a gift. New seasons break up the monotony of life. During difficult seasons, we can say with faith, “This too shall pass,” and we learn to appreciate the good seasons even more.
The Noble Man Tailgate Fall 2021 Season kicks off this month, and we’ve already had our first official practice.
A team of Tailgate “Captains” came out bright and early one morning to put in the work and learn what it takes to make a Tailgate happen. They brought in the trailer and set up tents, gear, and resources. They unloaded and loaded and put it all up and took it all down again. Of course, no event would be complete without the food, so we fueled up with a Tailgate breakfast.
As the temperatures cool and leaves begin to turn, I am reminded of our faithful partners who have stood with us throughout the seasons.
I am so thankful for your generosity with your time, talents, and dollars to make the Tailgates go from vision to reality. It’s a season of fill-up for men across the region, and you’ve helped us connect the dots in more ways than one.
- Pray that the Tailgate season would spur the beginnings of new groups for men to connect.
- Pray for the men in Roanoke, Virginia Beach, and Suffolk who will be joining us at Tailgates this month.
- Manhood in the Media Spotlight – Men Engaging in the Abortion Issue [Podcast Ep. 116] - November 30, 2023
- Manhood in the Media Spotlight – Men and Marriage [Podcast Ep. 115] - November 22, 2023
- What Does it Mean to Have a God-Sized Goal? - November 22, 2023