Our priority is the work God has given us to do here in Virginia.
But together we are reaching beyond the Commonwealth to encourage other ministry leaders as well!
On October 22-23 I was in Dallas as the NCMM hosted The National Training on Ministry to Men. Over 125 ministry leaders from over 30 states gathered to fulfill NCMM’s mission… To Connect the Men Who Disciple Men.
It’s exciting to know that you are influencing and encouraging men and ministries across the nation!
But, we haven’t forsaken our primary ministry…. On October 26, The Noble Man Tidewater created an opportunity for men from across Hampton Roads to be called out and up to Noble Manhood.
There were many highlights but here are two…
Bobby Scott delivered a powerful afternoon keynote message. This was a homecoming of sorts; Bobby grew up in Yorktown and went to Denbigh High School. His dad, several uncles and cousins attended with their local church. We even asked Mr. Robert Scott to introduce his son. What a moment!
Another awesome father/son moment was created when our Volunteer IMAG Tech, Phillip Hunt, became ill Saturday morning. He had to step away from the console for several hours but his 13-year-old son, Nate, stepped up in a big way. Nate has been serving at our conferences with his dad for about 5 years! Young men like Nate are the future of NW and the Church!
The father of the righteous will greatly rejoice; he who fathers a wise son will be glad in him. Proverbs 23:24
- Join us in giving thanks for the broad impact of these two events.
- Pray with us that men and ministries who were pointed to Jesus in Dallas and Tidewater respond to His call on their lives.
- Let’s also pray together for our own sons and others. We’re thankful for men like Bobby and Nate!
- Manhood in the Media Spotlight – Men Engaging in the Abortion Issue [Podcast Ep. 116] - November 30, 2023
- Manhood in the Media Spotlight – Men and Marriage [Podcast Ep. 115] - November 22, 2023
- What Does it Mean to Have a God-Sized Goal? - November 22, 2023