On this day of Thanksgiving, we have much to praise God for!
This year, we’ve had some fantastic opportunities to serve men at tailgates, feed SBCV pastors and leaders, and begin a new mentoring initiative with a successful launch. We’ve developed relationships with future pastors at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary and hit the 100-episode milestone on The Noble Man Podcast. That’s just to name a few!
Here are a few things we are incredibly thankful for this year:
- That pastors and leaders are looking for resources and wisdom about how to disciple their men effectively in the post-covid environment, and we have the opportunity to serve them.
- That the Lord has shown us favor in developing strong, healthy relationships with pastors, churches, and ministries across Virginia and beyond.
- For faithful volunteers and gifted staff who are the hands and feet doing the work of the ministry.
- For partners who give sacrificially to see men transformed by Christ and learn to love and lead like Jesus.
- For prayer warriors who do battle on our behalf in the unseen realm.
- For YOU being a part of the ministry of Noble Warriors and locking arms with us in many ways to serve churches as they equip men to walk with Christ and lead well!
Primarily, we are grateful this year and every year that we have an unchanging example of manhood in the person of Jesus Christ.
Thank you for walking with us in 2022! We wish you a blessed and happy Thanksgiving!
“For the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations.” Psalm 100:5
- Manhood in the Media Spotlight – Men Engaging in the Abortion Issue [Podcast Ep. 116] - November 30, 2023
- Manhood in the Media Spotlight – Men and Marriage [Podcast Ep. 115] - November 22, 2023
- What Does it Mean to Have a God-Sized Goal? - November 22, 2023