Battle Briefing | November 2022
I spoke recently to a great group of men at Mount Vernon Baptist Church. One of the most memorable parts of the evening was an illustration.
Each man received a cup. Most were empty, but a few men received full cups of water, which they began to then pour into another man’s cup. This went on until almost every man had water in his cup. There were exceptions, however. Some men withheld their water. They were instructed not to pour any of it out. They had full cups, but the men around them had nothing. It was the perfect picture of our life in ministry for Christ.
Each of us must fill our cups with Living Water. But we can’t stop there. We must pour out what we have received as an ambassador for the Gospel.
You have poured your cup into Noble Warriors, so we can pour into men like those at Mount Vernon – and many more.
During this season of giving thanks, we are grateful for our partners who support us through your time, talents and resources! Many of you have been Ambassadors for men’s ministry at your church. THANK YOU!
Opportunities are overflowing for Noble Warriors – we INVITE YOU to partner with us. #GivingTuesday is a great way to get started!
“Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us.” 2 Cor. 5:20a
- Pray that the movement will grow in Raleigh, especially among college-aged men.
- Pray that God will call out and raise more men willing to initiate small groups who study biblical manhood.
- Pray for #GivingTuesday and our end of year campaign.
This article first appeared in the Noble Warriors® Monthly Partner Letter, Battle Briefing. Click here to learn how you can partner with us.
- Build Up Your Grads - May 12, 2023
- Easter Around the World - May 3, 2023
- God is Good! All the Time! - May 2, 2023