Helping men walk with Christ and lead well is a BIG job. No one individual or ministry could accomplish the task alone. That’s why Noble Warriors is part of the National Coalition of Ministries to Men (NCMM). Some of you know the role that NCMM played in the founding of NW. I’m thankful for that part of our story.
NCMM connects the men who disciple men.
I’ve served on the NCMM Board of Directors for several years and am currently serving a term as NCMM President. (Thank YOU! for your prayers and support for me in this role. Through our involvement in NCMM, we are learning from and encouraging other ministries and ministry leaders across the country as they disciple men!)
I continue to be blessed and encouraged by the breadth and depth of impact by our various NCMM members. Some lead regional ministries like Noble Warriors. Others are authors, speakers or bloggers. We have members who focus on outdoor ministry, purity, serving widows and orphans, grandfathering, etc.
The list is long because the need is great and the opportunities are many.
Learn more about NCMM and our members at www.ncmm.org. Also, I’m excited to announce that NCMM is collaborating with Promise Keepers to offer a high-impact two-day event in Dallas, Texas; National Training on Ministry to Men on October 22-23. Many in the NW family will be interested in this opportunity.
In the meantime, would you…
- Pray that God would call more men to labor specifically in this field?
- Also, pray for this National Training event in October to be a valuable time for connection, encouragement and equipping for the men who disciple men.
- Ask God if you should be part of this event! We’d love to have you!
- Manhood in the Media Spotlight – School is a Hostile Environment for Boys [Podcast Ep. 117] - December 7, 2023
- Multiplying Seeds with Seminary Students - December 6, 2023
- Manhood in the Media Spotlight – Men Engaging in the Abortion Issue [Podcast Ep. 116] - November 30, 2023