The best advice Herman Ivey ever received was to “put God first in everything and you can’t go wrong.” It’s this “total surrender to Him” that led him to be the man he is today. Like Paul, he has a desire to know Christ, to be like Christ and to be all that Christ has in mind for him to be.
“My love for Jesus Christ and the calling God has placed on my life to preach, teach, and proclaim the Truth of the Bible unashamedly…that is what motivates me!”
Herman is an ordained minister, Bible-teacher, evangelist and conference speaker. Herman is married and has three adult daughters. In his free time, he can be found watching college and professional football, as well as playing billiards and bowling. He is also musical and played the trumpet for over 20 years. Herman enjoys reading and places the Bible at the top of his list as his favorite book, claiming that there is no comparison. However, he shares a few of the other books he enjoys reading.
- Counter Culture by David Platt
- Biblical Meditation by Robert J Morgan
- Praying Through the Names of God by Dr. Tony Evans
- Love & Respect by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs
- Manhood in the Media Spotlight – Men Engaging in the Abortion Issue [Podcast Ep. 116] - November 30, 2023
- Manhood in the Media Spotlight – Men and Marriage [Podcast Ep. 115] - November 22, 2023
- What Does it Mean to Have a God-Sized Goal? - November 22, 2023