Battle Briefing | May 2022
Noble Warriors ministry partners are making a citywide impact in Richmond, VA.
We’ve just launched Season 3 of The Noble Man Podcast and can’t wait for you to hear our most recent episode with Stephan “Coach” Hicks. Coach was in his 40s when he founded My Brother’s Keeper, a nonprofit devoted to every aspect of helping men become “better brothers, better husbands, better fathers and better community members” in and around the Richmond area.
Coach says there was a time when he was searching for what it meant to be a man. That’s when he connected with Noble Warriors and found the resources he needed, like Quest for Authentic Manhood. He began meeting and learning with just a few guys in his home, but God has multiplied that work! The organization is touching the lives of men from age eighteen to well into their sixties.
Coach is thankful for what Noble Warriors has been able to provide and shares:
I want your listeners to know what a mentor you’ve been to me… Mike invested in me. Not only did he point me to resources, but he actually put resources in my hand. He gave me curricula when I couldn’t afford to purchase them. And so we couldn’t be what we are today without Mike’s help and his mentorship towards me.
Thank you for making it possible for Noble Warriors to observe where God is working and help provide resources and support. He is multiplying your gifts through groups like My Brother’s Keeper and men like Coach, a living example of Luke 22:32.
“But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned again, strengthen your brothers.“
- Pray that the podcast would gain traction and impact more men.
- Pray for other ministries and their effectiveness for the Kingdom.
- Pray for new relationships and partnerships and that God would continue to multiply the ministry of Noble Warriors.
- Manhood in the Media Spotlight – Men Engaging in the Abortion Issue [Podcast Ep. 116] - November 30, 2023
- Manhood in the Media Spotlight – Men and Marriage [Podcast Ep. 115] - November 22, 2023
- What Does it Mean to Have a God-Sized Goal? - November 22, 2023