Who is Building that Foundation with Us?
Without the generous partnership of folks who share our desire to see men walk faithfully with Christ and lead well, this work would go undone.
Individuals, couples, churches and businesses of various capacities pray and give monthly, annually or occasionally so that our team of staff and volunteers can serve churches as they invest in men.
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE:
Noble Warriors, PO Box 1921 Midlothian VA 23113
Text “GIVE” to 833-723-3258
- Step 1: Sign into Smile.Amazon.com
- Step 2: Go to Your Account & select Change your Charity
- Step 3: Select Noble Warriors Inc.
- Step 4: Use Smile.Amazon.com (bookmark site)
To Set Up Phone App:
- Download Amazon shopping app
- Find ‘Settings’ in the main menu (bottom right corner)
- Programs & Features: Tap on ‘AmazonSmie’ and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile
- Visit www.Kroger.com/CommunityRewards
- Sign in/create an account with your Kroger Loyalty Card number.
- Select ‘Noble Warriors Inc.
Every time you shop at Kroger and use your Kroger Loyalty Card, a percentage of your purchase will be donated to Noble Warriors!
Workplace Giving Programs, Employee Charitable Fund Drives & Matching Corporate Gifts
As 501(c)3 organization, Noble Warriors is eligible for many matching gift programs. Follow these simple steps to participate:
- Check with your Human Resources department to see if your company has a matching gift program.
- Contact us at (804)447-1720 to provide your company with a copy of our tax id number and IRS determination letter.
- Fill out an application with your company and send it with your donation to : Noble Warriors | PO Box 1921 | Midlothian VA 23113
- United Way – If your employer partners with United Way, you can give to Noble Warriors. Just “write us in” if you don’t see our ministry listed.
- State and Local Campaigns: Many state and local governments provide workplace giving programs that allow employees to give to charities through payroll deductions. You may be able to support Noble Warriors through your employer.
You can receive a tax deduction for the full market value of your donated stock to Noble Warriors and avoid capital gains and state income taxes. Simply instruct your broker to electronically transfer your stock into our brokerage account:
Raymond James & Associates, DTC #0725 4355 Innslake Dr, Suite 201 Glen Allen VA 23060 Brokerage Acct # 23356237 Noble Warriors
Charitable Beneficiary Designations:
If you are leaving a bequest or gift to Noble Warriors, it is often easier and more tax-efficient to do this through a charitable beneficiary designation of your IRA or retirement plan assets. Designating a charitable beneficiary is a simple way to save on taxes, while also avoiding the time and expense of updating your will or trust.
With the help of an attorney, you can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift to be made to family, friends or Noble Warriors as part of your estate plan.
Donate your IRA Distributions (IRA Charitable Rollover):
If you are over age 70 ½, you can donate up to $100,000 per year to Noble Warriors from a traditional or Roth IRA. Many people donate their RMD (Required Minimum Distributions) directly to a charity which eliminates being taxed on this income and may lower the tax bracket on your taxable portion of Social Security benefits. It is also a great approach for supporters who can no longer itemize deductions on their tax returns.
INFO FOR DONORS:
Noble Warriors is a 501( c) 3 organization. Please contact us at 804.447.1720 or office@NobleWarriors.org to provide your company with a copy of our tax id number and IRS determination letter. Or to answer any questions about partnering with us.
Build Men is a monthly email for Pastors & Leaders of Men, featuring resources to help you build the men of your church.
For the Love of Noble Men is a monthly email specifically for women, featuring articles and resources to help you encourage your men and love them well.
Walk & Lead is a bimonthly email, featuring the latest blog articles, podcast episodes, events and resources.
Read and download our monthly partner newsletter, Battle Briefing.
Make a one-time gift or set up recurring donation.
AUTO BANK DRAFT
Convenient and easy method of making monthly donations without any fees for donor or NW.